(Residential CA, WA & OR State only or All 50 States for Commercial/Business Purpose Loans)
1. Click: APPLY NOW
2. Select LONG Application or download a Loan Application
3. Create an account on the first page of the online application
4. Choose a loan officer from on the drop down list and proceed with the application
5. Submit income, assets and identification (A thru D below) via our secured company link:
a. (Download below) Complete the Credit Card Auth Form and Borrower's Auth Form
b. Most recent 2 Years Signed & Filed IRS 1040/Business Tax Returns, W2, 1099, and the most recent 30 days of Pay Stubs showing YTD totals
c. Most recent two months Bank/Assets Statements (Checking/Savings, CD, Retirement Accounts, Stocks, etc.)
d. A Clear Copy of your Current Driver's License and Social Security Card (scanned preferred) (resident alien card - front and back if applicable)
You will receive a confirmation email of the receipt of your application and required documents. You will receive a call from a PMC representative to confirm your pre-approval and they will explain to you the next steps to take for your loan approval.
1. PMC Receives Completed Online Application www.pmccanhelp.com and receipt of items 1-6 (above)
2. PMC pulls credit, analyze the complete application and render a credit decision. If needed, PMC will issue a pre-approval letter and/or DU approval (up to 24 Hours)
3. PMC emails the broker disclosures to the borrower(s) to sign and return with any additional documents requested (up to 24 Hours)
4. PMC collects any additional required loan application documents (Verification of Employment/Mortgage/Rental History/Deposit, Hazard/Flood Policy Binder, Title/Escrow Docs, etc.) (up to 24 Hours)
5. PMC submits the loan application to the appropriate lender once all required documents are received (complete submission is required by all lenders)
6. Lender registers the submission and issues their e-disclosures to the borrower (up to 72 Hours)
7. The appraisal may not be ordered after the lender disclosures have been emailed or after the borrower acknowledges the lender issues e-disclosures (same day allowed)
8. PMC Receives lender approval and proceeds to clear conditions and the rate lock can be completed and docs can be requested (up to 72 Hours)
9. Lender will re-disclose to the borrower(s) usually by email (up to 24 Hours)
10. Once the lender has given a clear to close (CTC) the loan will go through Quality control (QC) is done with a 2nd level review by the lender/investor (48 Hours)
11. Lender clears the file for docs (up to 48 Hours)
12. Escrow receives docs and prepares it for signing with a Notary (up to 24 Hours)
13. The borrower(s) signs the loan documents
14. The seller signs (If Purchase)
15. Signed loan documents are sent back to the lender by Escrow (up to 24 Hours)
16. The lenders reviews the signed docs and issues funding conditions (up to 48 Hours)
17. PMC and Escrow will coordinate to meet the funding conditions
18. Then lender funds the loan, releases the wire to Escrow (up to 24 Hours)
19. Escrow disburses the wire and records the new lien with the county recorder’s office (up to 24 Hours)
20. Borrowers are now officially homeowners and can receive the keys to their new home (If Purchase)
Thank you, thank you, thank you. My girls and I are so happy and blessed to have had such a professional team working on our behalf. God bless all of you!
Anna is amazing. Not only did she do an awesome job on our refinance, she got us an absurdly low interest rate with our very less than perfect credit. She also, with her expertise, was able to teach us ways to clean up our credit report, manage debt, & boost our score. She is a fighter & gives her all to help people the best she can. I could never thank her enough.
Anna Ryan ROCKS!!
Knows her stuff and follows thru!
Anna is a highly enthusiastic mortgage professional with an outstanding ability to overcome obstacles for herself and the team to meet deadlines. Her ability to connect and relate to clients and staff from diverse backgrounds is unsurpassed. Honesty defines her character. I recommend Anna for her high degree of energy, positive character and committment to quality.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
Copyright © 2018 PLATINUM MORTGAGE COMPANY - All Rights Reserved.
Platinum Mortgage Company is an Equal Housing Mortgage Broker/Lender.
This licensee is performing acts for which a real estate license is required. Platinum Mortgage Company is licensed by the California Bureau of Real Estate, Broker # 01183898; NMLS # 266371. Loan approval is not guaranteed and is subject to lender review of information. All loan approvals are conditional and all conditions must be met by borrower. Loan is only approved when lender has issued approval in writing and is subject to the Lender conditions. Specified rates may not be available for all borrowers. Rate subject to change with market conditions. (Add this for website disclaimer: The services referred to herein are not available to persons located outside the state of California.). Terms and conditions apply. Always consult an accountant or tax advisor for full eligibility requirements on tax deduction.
The services referred to herein are not available to persons located outside the state of California, Oregon & Washington.
CONSENT FOR ELECTRONIC DISCLOSURES UNDER THE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES IN GLOBAL AND NATIONAL COMMERCE ACT . You are submitting a request for a pre-qualification, a loan application, a real estate referral form, through Platinum Mortgage Company, Platinum Mortgage Company can only give you the benefits of our service by conducting its business through the Internet. In order to do this, we need you to consent to our giving you certain disclosures electronically. This document informs you of your rights when receiving legally required disclosures, notices and information from Platinum Mortgage Company and the banks, lenders or loan brokers, or real estate professionals to whom your Request is submitted. By completing and submitting a Request through Platinum Mortgage Company, you acknowledge receipt of this document and consent to the electronic delivery of such Disclosures.
Any Disclosures related to your Request will be provided to you electronically through Platinum Mortgage Company. However, if you wish to obtain a paper copy of any of the Disclosures, you may write to Platinum Mortgage Company, with the details of your request. Paper copies will be provided to you at no charge. Consenting to Do Business Electronically. Before you decide to do business electronically with Platinum Mortgage Company, you should consider whether you have the required hardware and software capabilities described below.
NMLS Consumer Access Site: http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/
NMLS Lic. 266371 | CA BRE 01183898 | WA RE 19823